Seinfeld forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seinfeld forums

This is a forum for the show seinfeld. Discuss things about seinfeld, the characters, and read the reviews

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to the Seinfeld forums.RESPECT OTHERS! Have a good time and do not spam please RESPECT OTHERS! Have a good time and do not spam please. Go here to read the rules
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» KRAMER!!!!
All applications samples (MUST READ) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:14 am by Seinfeld

» ELeMeNt ZeRo here!
All applications samples (MUST READ) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:15 pm by Seinfeld

» New member who is big Seinfeld fan.
All applications samples (MUST READ) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:07 pm by Seinfeld

» asdagdfgsgsdfsf
All applications samples (MUST READ) Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:28 pm by Admin

» How to ask for help
All applications samples (MUST READ) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 6:50 pm by TehVineLord

» hi im amazing
All applications samples (MUST READ) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:07 pm by TehVineLord

» Yeh, it's DeV from PT
All applications samples (MUST READ) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:05 pm by TehVineLord

» User contests
All applications samples (MUST READ) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 12:58 pm by Admin

» Offical Rules
All applications samples (MUST READ) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:09 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Control Panel

Your profile

Information

Preference

Signature

Social

Friends and Foes

Memberlist

Groups

Private messages

Inbox

PM sent

Other

Topic is being watched

All applications samples (MUST READ)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

All applications samples (MUST READ) Empty
PostSubject: All applications samples (MUST READ)   All applications samples (MUST READ) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:04 pm

You must follow these applications AND must qualify. All usergroups require 50 posts and have a maximum of 5 posts deleted (I can be flexible on that)

Assistant:

1. Do you have any forum moderation or assistant experience? Please provide the link

2. Why do you think you should become an assistant?

3. Why do you want to become an assistant?

4. Do you promise never to spam/troll/flame? What do you think you will do to prevent doing this?

5. The job of an assistant is to lock/relock/move and delete threads that do not comply with the rules in the Seinfeld character's/pictures section? Do you think you can handle it?

6. Do you promise to be active (not just posting, but also being online, I can see that)

7. Do you submit yourself to these rules and understand that you will be banned for an undetermined amount of time and you could be stripped of your position?

Review writer:

1. Do you have any experience writing any articles and reviews? Tell us about any review/article you've written

2. Why do you want to become a review writer?

3. Which season would you like to write on if you're picked? (note, you might be asked to write in another season if the one you picked is full)

4. Write a review of any episode that you want to write about (note: if you rip off another site, you will be denied from all future groups)

5. How many reviews can you write in a week (I'd prefer 2, but I will accept 1)

6. Do you promise to still keep your activity up (at least 4 hours per week)

7. Do you understand that if you don't follow up with your reviews, you could be kicked, and do you promise not to break any rules?

Mods will be chosen based on maturity, activity and don't post any spam/flame/troll. I will pick a maximum of 7 mods (possibly Cool so don't disappoint me.
Back to top Go down
https://seinfeld.board-directory.net

All applications samples (MUST READ)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Seinfeld forums :: Application :: Applications-
Jump to: